1. Cut onion into small bits and put it into bowl
2. Open all cans and drain them
3. Mash tuna into flakes and put in into bowl
4. Put corn into bowl, add salt, pepper and lemon juice
5. Finally add mayonnaise and mix all ingredients together
6. (Optional) Put bowl with salad into fridge for ~1 hours, it will make salad more delicious.
You can make a sandwiches or take tortillas and make some wraps
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (87g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 145 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.1g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 321.5mg||99 %|
|Sodium 202.2mg||7 %|
|Potassium 101.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 9.4g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 185
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!