1. Peel, cook and mash potatoes
2. Flake tuna and mix with potato
3. Finely chop onion and add to tuna and potato, along with cheese, herbs, salt, pepper and cumin. Mix well.
4. Shape the mixture into about nine 2 cm thick cakes.
5. Whisk the egg in a bowl and dip each cake into it, completely cover each one. Crumble two slices of bread into crumbs in another bowl and coat each of the egg covered cakes.
6. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the cakes until they brown, adding more oil when necessary.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 14 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 19.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 177.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 6.5g|
|Protein 0.9g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 46
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.