1. Preheat oven to 375. Butter medium baking dish with 1 T butter.
2. Bring salted water to boil and cook egg noodles for 8-10 minutes, until el dente, drain
3. Melt 1 T butter in skillet over medium l ow heat. Stir in onion, celery and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, until tender. Increase heat to medium high and nix in mushrooms. Continue to cook and stir 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
4. Melt 4 T butter in medium saucepan and whisk in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk and continue cooking 5 minutes, until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in tuna, peas, mushroom mixture and cooked noodles. Transfer to baking dish. Melt remaining 2 T butter in small bowl, mix with bead crumbs and sprinkle over the casserole. Top with cheese.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (312g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 365 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.6g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.4g||122 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 151.9mg||47 %|
|Sodium 901.3mg||31 %|
|Potassium 524.1mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.7g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 41g|
|Protein 28.2g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 652
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!