1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In large saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions then drain and return noodles to pan.
3. For souce, in medium saucepan, cook celery and onion in hot butter until tender.
4. Stir in flour, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
5. Add milk all at once.
6. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly whisking to remove any lumps.
7. Gently fold sauce, tuna, and peppers into noodles.
8. Transfer to lightly greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
9. Top with chips.
10. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until heated throughout.
11. Let stand 5 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (233g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 170 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.9g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 156.7mg||48 %|
|Sodium 132.8mg||5 %|
|Potassium 484.9mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 114.1g||34 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 108.4g|
|Protein 23.2g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 720
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!