- Cook the pasta to al dente by following the cooking method defined on the box. Drain and put in cold water to stop the cooking.
- Boil some salty water. After reaching boiling point, throw in the frozen peas and grains for 2 minutes. Remove from water and rinse with cold water to prevent the additional cooking.
- Remove the mushroom from the cans and put aside to drain.
- Thinly slice the lettuce and make a bed of them in a flat, high edged serving pan.
- Drain the tuna cans and put them into a big bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, the juice and zest of the lemons and a pinch of salt and mix. Taste and adjust the salt.
- Throw in the peas, corns, pasta, mushrooms and pomegranate. Mix well, taste and adjust the salt and the lemon. It should a little tiny sour.
- Spread the mix of the bowl on top of the lettuce bed.
- You can use white or pate tuna. It's of no importance to the taste.
- If the pomegranate is very sour and you would like to add some sweetness to the salad you can shred some carrots and make a carrot layer on top of the salad.
- If you want to transform this salad into a full meal, boil some eggs and add the slices to your plate.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (82g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 20 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 2mg||1 %|
|Sodium 64.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 130.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 7.6g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 55
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!