1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a casserole with butter.
2. Heat olive oil in a medium pot over medium heat and add onions and garlic. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add crushed tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes, occassionally stirring.
3. Remove sauce from heat and add capers and tuna. Season with salt, pepper, and half the parsley (the other half is for garnishing).
4. Fill cannelloni rolls with tuna sauceand line in casserole. Add the rest of the sauce on top of the stuffed cannelloni. Cover casserole with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes, or till the nudels are tender.
5. Remove cannelloni from oven, uncover, and top with shredded cheese. Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes, or till the cheese is melted and golden in colour.
6. Garnish with remainder parsley and serve with a fresh salad or white crusty bread.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (119g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 10.4mg||3 %|
|Sodium 487.1mg||17 %|
|Potassium 37.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 4.9g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 63
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!