1. Cut oven roasted turkey slices in 3-X 1/2-inch strips; fold strips in half and stuff into holes of black olives.
2. Alternately, layer 3 slices turkey salami with 2 slices provolone cheese. Cut stack into 8 wedges. Spear each wedge with toothpick.
3. Cut turkey ham slices in half; roll each half into cornucopia-style horn. Place gherkins into center of each horn. Secure meat and gherkin with round toothpick.
4. On frilled toothpicks, alternately spear onions and smoked turkey cubes.
5. Cut turkey pastrami slices in 1/2-inch wide strips. Wrap strips around breadsticks. If desired, spread breadsticks with mustard before wrapping with pastrami.
6. Fill 1 green pepper half with marinated artichokes. Fill other pepper 1/2 with jalapeno Monterey Jack cheese cubes. Fill each yellow pepper half with capanato if desired.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (151g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20|
|Calories from Fat: 93 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.3g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 60.2mg||19 %|
|Sodium 860.6mg||30 %|
|Potassium 322.5mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 9.7g|
|Protein 20.9g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 221
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.