1. In a small skillet, over medium heat, fry bacon until almost crisp; add garlic and cook 1 minute.
2. Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley and thyme.
3. In food processor, process turkey until minced. Add bacon mixture and pulse a few times to mix. With machine running, drizzle in cream, just until moistened.
4. Cut stems from mushrooms, trim outside edge of cap and enlarge stuffing area; discard trimmings.
5. Brush top of caps with melted butter and place in baking dish. Fill caps with turkey filling.
6. Bake at 425 degrees F. 10 to 12 minutes or until caps are tender and mixture in heated through.
Recipe Source: Recipe developed by Ontario Turkey Producers' Marketing Board, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (214g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 264 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.4g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g||74 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 112.6mg||35 %|
|Sodium 863.2mg||30 %|
|Potassium 463.1mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 26.3g|
|Protein 22.4g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 464
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.