1. Squeeze sausage from casings into a medium-size skillet. Cook over medium heat, 6 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain sausage, if necessary.
2. Unroll crescent rolls and separate dough. In 12-inch round pizza pan arrange crescent rolls with points toward center. Press rolls over bottom and up the sides of pan to form pizza crust, sealing perforations.
3. Top pizza crust with cooked sausage, potatoes and Cheddar cheese.
4. In a medium bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture VERY SLOWLY over turkey and potato mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for 25 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
6. To serve, slice pizza into 8 wedges.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (155g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 174mg||54 %|
|Sodium 664.6mg||23 %|
|Potassium 408.9mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 18.5g|
|Protein 20.2g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 284
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.