1. Place ground turkey in a large bowl; set aside.
2. Mix together spices.
3. Add spices to ground turkey and mix until spices are evenly distributed throughout the meat.
4. Shape turkey sausage into small patties.
5. Refrigerate overnight.
6. Spray skillet with olive oil/butter spray and warm to medium heat.
7. Place sausages into the hot skillet and cook until browned and the middle is no longer pink.
8. Cooking time will vary based on the thickness of the patty.
9. Let sausage drain on paper towels.
10. Serve or freeze.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (58g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 36.9mg||11 %|
|Sodium 324.8mg||11 %|
|Potassium 173.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.2g|
|Protein 12.4g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 69
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.