1. In 9-X 13-inch baking pan combine broth, wine, lemon juice, garlic, onions, rosemary, thyme, salt, fennel seeds and pepper. Cover pan with foil. Heat 20 minutes in a preheated 325 degree F oven.
2. Remove pan from oven. Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and olives in a pile in the center of the pan. Place turkey breast, breast side up, on top of vegetables. Float foil over top of turkey and roast 1 hour. Remove foil and roast an additional 1 hour or until food thermometer inserted in thickest part of breast registers 170 degrees F. Baste turkey and vegetables frequently with pan juices.
3. Remove turkey and vegetables to a serving platter. Reserve 6 cloves of garlic and pan juices.
4. Remove any skin from reserved garlic. Combine garlic with pan juices in food processor bowl, fitted with metal blade. Process 30 to 60 seconds until mixture is smooth. Reheat sauce to piping hot.
5. To serve, pass sauce to pour over turkey and vegetables.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (170g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 177.7mg||6 %|
|Potassium 322.1mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 6.3g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 50
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.