1. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, sitting, until slightly soft (about 4 minutes).
2. Add turkey and cook, crumbling with the back of wooden spoon (5-7 minutes).
3. Add tomatoes and juice, beans, pepper, tomato paste, 1 1/2 cup water, chili powder and salt. Bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened (about 15 minutes).
5. Diving among bowls and top with sour cream and cheddar.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (777g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 395 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.9g||59 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.1g||110 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 381mg||117 %|
|Sodium 798.7mg||28 %|
|Potassium 2236.6mg||59 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 16.7g|
|Protein 120.1g||172 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 975
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!