1. Melt butter, apply butter with brush on turkey's skin all over.
2. Follow box instrustion for stuffing, then put stuffing into turkey.
3. Stitch all openings with 4' pin & string.
4. Place round steam stand onto aluminum pan, then place turkey onto stand.
5. Cook turkey in oven at 350 for 90 min.
6. Flip, then at 275 for 2 hrs. Voila
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (415g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 306 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.2g||91 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 311.9mg||96 %|
|Sodium 433.2mg||15 %|
|Potassium 1150.4mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 84.4g||121 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 662
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.