1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place two slices of turkey into two spaces in a greased muffin tin.
3. The edges will hang over, and that’s ok.
4. Crack an egg into each cup, and top each egg with a slice of tomato.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until each egg is cooked to your preference.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (268g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 198 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 870.1mg||268 %|
|Sodium 298.8mg||10 %|
|Potassium 419.9mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 31.1g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 335
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!