1. Heat oil in a 10-inch cast iron skillet, in a preheated 325 degree F. oven, for 10 minutes.
2. In food processor bowl (fitted with a metal blade) or in electric mixer bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and eggs. With motor running, gradually add milk. Process or mix 2 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Pour mixture into hot skillet.
3. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F. and cook eggs for 15 minutes, lower temperature to 375 degrees F. and continue baking 10 to 12 minutes or until pancake is puffed and golden brown.
4. Remove skillet from oven. Immediately sprinkle pancake with well drained pineapple and turkey ham. Spoon heated marmalade evenly over turkey ham and pineapple. Puffed pancake will sink as it cools.
5. To serve, slice puff pancake into six wedges.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (397g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 195 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.7g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 753.7mg||232 %|
|Sodium 1045.7mg||36 %|
|Potassium 629.9mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.2g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 42.9g|
|Protein 38g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 523
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.