1. Peel Onion, cut away ends, cut into strips, and dice. Add to large bowl.
2. Cut top away from carrot. Cut into rounds, then into quarters. Add to onions.
3. Cut celery into long strips, then dice into small pieces. Add to onions and carrots.
4. Smash and peel garlic. Mince and add to vegetables. Set aside.
5. Roughly chop turkey into small pieces. Add to seperate small bowl.
6. Heat oil in large pot over medium heat.
7. Add Vegetables, salt, and pepper Cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft, about 10 minutes
8. Add broth and turkey. Turn heat to high and bring to boil.
9. Add egg noodles.
10. Reduce heat medium-low. Cook 12-15 minues, until noodle are tender.
11. Meanwhile, remove stems from parsley. Mince to make 2 Tbsp
12. Stir parsley into soup. Taste and Share!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2015g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2539 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 282.1g||376 %|
|Saturated Fat 80.6g||403 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 116.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 60.6g|
|Cholesterol 1452.8mg||447 %|
|Sodium 1692.1mg||58 %|
|Potassium 3957.6mg||104 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 4.3g|
|Protein 367.4g||525 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4129
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!