1. In a small bowl, blend cream cheese with the sun dried tomatoes and green onions until smooth and spread able.
2. Lay each cracked pepper turkey breast slice on a clean surface and spread with the cream cheese mixture, leaving about 1/2 uncoated on one end.
3. Roll the turkey up towards the end free of cream cheese and seal.
4. Dip each roll-up in chopped parsley to coat, then wrap individually in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
5. To serve, secure each roll-up with 5 toothpicks, marking each piece, and slice in between the picks at a slight diagonal. Garnish each piece with an olive.
Recipe Source: Recipe and Photo provided by Jennie-O Turkey Store
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (13g)|
|Recipe Makes: 40 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 6.2mg||2 %|
|Sodium 20.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 21.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 21
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.