1. Prep the ingredients: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Thinly slice mushrooms, pick thyme and sage leaves of off stems and roughly chop.
2. Cook the turkey: Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add turkey and sage to the pan and cook until browned and cooked through. Set aside.
3. Cook the pasta: Add the linguine to the boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes, until al dente. Drain - reserve a small amount of pasta water.
4. Cook the mushrooms: Heat a drizzle of oil in the same pan in which the turkey was cooked over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook tossing for 4+5 minutes, until golden brown. remove from heat until linguine is ready.
5. Make the sauce: When the linguine is ready, add the thyme, stock, peas, and pasta water. bring the mixture to a simmer of medium-high heat until the sauce thickens and reduces by half. Reduce the heat to low , and stir in the cream cheese and half the Parmesan. Add the linguine and the turkey to the pan and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan - Serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (591g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 193 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.5g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 171.1mg||53 %|
|Sodium 715mg||25 %|
|Potassium 1162.6mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.6g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 64.4g|
|Protein 52.2g||75 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 685
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!