1. In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey sausage links until browned on outside and no longer pink in center; remove from skillet and coarsely chop.
2. In medium-size bowl combine turkey sausage, corn muffin mix, chives, pepper, cheese, corn and pimientos.
3. In small bowl combine milk and egg. Add to turkey sausage mixture, stirring only until just blended. Coat muffin tins with vegetable spray. Paper liners may be used in muffin tins for easier clean up, if desired. Evenly spoon turkey sausage mixture into each of 12 muffin cups.
4. Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F. for 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
5. TO REHEAT INDIVIDUAL MUFFIN: Wrap muffin in paper towel. Microwave at HIGH (100% power) for: 20 seconds if coming from refrigerator, or 40 seconds if frozen.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (136g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 99 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 153.1mg||47 %|
|Sodium 550.6mg||19 %|
|Potassium 222.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 18.1g|
|Protein 13.1g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 228
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.