1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a sauté pan, cook onion, garlic, and shiitake mushrooms until mushrooms are tender.
3. Remove from heat and place in a large bowl.
4. Blend with almond flour, ground turkey, and egg white.
5. Divide into thirds and roll into balls.
6. Bake for 15 minutes in a baking dish or until turkey is baked all the way through.
7. Serve with marinara sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (588g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 286 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.8g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.1g|
|Cholesterol 226.3mg||70 %|
|Sodium 1349.4mg||47 %|
|Potassium 2117.1mg||56 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.3g||41 %|
|Sugars, other 35.8g|
|Protein 88g||126 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 833
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!