Try this Turkey Steaks in Soy and Honey Sauce recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Sear turkey steaks and season with thyme and put pan on hob at medium heat
2. Mix soy sauce, honey and chopped garlic into small bowl and mix
3. Add generous amount of olive oil to the pan, add sauce and chopped spring onions, then steaks
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
5. Fry steaks for maximum 10 minutes until coloured, then move into the oven for 20 minutes, flipping occasionally and dripping the lost sauce back over steaks
6. Remove steaks and fry them again for 5 minutes on low heat, glazing with honey
7. Allow to briefly rest before serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (96g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 23mg||7 %|
|Sodium 1548.6mg||53 %|
|Potassium 206.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 13.3g|
|Protein 12g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 111
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.