1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Chop onion and pepper into small pieces.
3. Saute pepper and onion with garlic in oil until onion is soft and translucent.
4, Brown ground turkey (or meat of your choice - ground/shredded chicken or beef would be good as well.)
5. Rinse black beans
6. Mix in peppers, onions, sweet potatoes, and black beans in with turkey meat.
7. Add taco seasoning packet and mole seasoning. Simmer.
8. Place tortillas in baking pan. Fill tortillas with meat mixture.
9. Use toothpick to hold enchilada shut if needed. Pour sauce over the top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted. Approx 10-15 mins.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (481g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 283 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.5g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.9g|
|Cholesterol 69mg||21 %|
|Sodium 2056.8mg||71 %|
|Potassium 1020.9mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 161.7g||48 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.9g||55 %|
|Sugars, other 147.9g|
|Protein 50g||71 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 1143
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!