1. Roast a turkey. 3-4 hours per package
2. Cool long enough to handle, about an hour or so.
3. Remove skin and pull meat off carcass, shredding it.
4. Place all the meat into a crock pot and pour enough broth to cover the meat half way.
5. Season with Lawry's, pepper, garlic salt.
6. Cook meat on low for 4-6 hours.
7. Season again with Lawry's, pepper, garlic salt.
8. Cool and refrigerate for half a day or more.
9. Put meat back into the crock pot, cook on low for another 3-4 hours
10. Serve on buns.
1. Cranberry Sauce and Brie cheese
2. BBQ sauce
3. Sweet glaze and bacon bits
For the real thing go to Minnesota State Fair...but this is real close.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (338g)|
|Recipe Makes: 30 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 138 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.3g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 184.2mg||57 %|
|Sodium 801.3mg||28 %|
|Potassium 774.5mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 30.3g|
|Protein 78.3g||112 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 591
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.