1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch round baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Place 2 tortillas in the bottom of the baking dish. Spread 1 cup of the salsa over tortillas, layer the following in the order as listed: 2 ounces of turkey slices, top with 1/4 cup corn, 2/3 cup of the cheese mixture and 2 tablespoons cilantro.
4. Repeat 2 more times for a total of 3 layers.
5. Top with the remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 12 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
7. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
8. Serve with tossed salad.
Recipe Source: Recipe provided by the Ontario Turkey Producers' Marketing Board, Kitchener, Ontario and photo provided by Canadian Turkey Marketing Agency
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (298g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 202 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.5g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 82.1mg||25 %|
|Sodium 1387.3mg||48 %|
|Potassium 614.6mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 28.3g|
|Protein 28.1g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 436
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.