1. Remove giblets and neck from inside turkey and reserve for gravy. Rinse bird with running cold water; drain well.
2. With bird breast side up, lift wings up towards neck, then fold under back of bird so they stay flat and keep neck skin in place.
3. In roasting pan, place bird breast side up. Brush skin lightly with salad oil.
4. Roast at 325F, covering when bird turns golden brown. Baste every 30 minutes.
5. Toward end of roasting, remove cover. Bird is done when thermometer reads 180-185F.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 30 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 39.3mg||12 %|
|Sodium 27.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 93.3mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 9.1g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 69
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!