1. Melt butter, apply butter with brush on turkey's skin all over.
2. Follow box instrustion for stuffing, then put stuffing into turkey.
3. Stitch all openings with 4' pin & string.
4. Place round steam stand onto aluminum pan, then place turkey onto stand.
5. Cook turkey in oven at 350 for 90 min.
6. Flip, then at 275 for 2 hrs.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (663g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 531 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 58.9g||79 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.9g||105 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.8g|
|Cholesterol 566.7mg||174 %|
|Sodium 591.3mg||20 %|
|Potassium 1294.2mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 4.7g|
|Protein 125g||179 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1087
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!