1. Saute the garlic for 1 minute over medium heat
2. Add ginger and carrots; cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the spices, lentils, and mushrooms; Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add broth and bring to a boil; Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook 20 min.
5. Add beans to the soup with the coconut milk. Cook 5 min more
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (9324g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 87 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.7g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 36607.3mg||1262 %|
|Potassium 590.8mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 131.2g||39 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 128.3g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 605
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!