1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Arrange the peeled carrots in a single layer on a large lightly-oiled baking sheet.
3. Add 2-3 tbsp olive oil. Add the spices, salt and pepper, and minced garlic. Toss to combine.
4. Bake in the 400 degrees F heated-oven for 40-45 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender and caramelized or browned in some parts.
5. Remove from the oven. Arrange on a serving platter and add the lime juice and fresh dill or parsley for garnish. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (234g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 254mg||9 %|
|Potassium 744.8mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 16.4g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 107
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!