1) Mix all the ingredients and knead the dough for 10 minutes in the stand mixer. Let the dough rest in the fridge over night.
2) Prepare a large surface with lots of flour and prepare a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper.
3)Preheat the oven to 200°C.
4) Pour the dough onto the flour, it will be very soft. Don't knead it at all. With generously floured (or oiled) hands, gently form five lengths and twist to form the baguettes.
5) Put them on the baking sheets, dust with flour and leave to rise, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
6) Brush the baguettes with cold water, sprinkle with dill seed and salt and bake them for 20-25 minutes.
7) Let them cool on a wire rack under a kitchen towel.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Baguette (11g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 14 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 60.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 1g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 23
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!