1. Set the yogurt to drain (in a cheesecloth lined strainer) for 30 minutes or overnight.
2. In another colander, sprinkle the cucumbers lightly with salt and drain for 30 minutes.
3. Squeeze the cucumbers to remove excess water, and blot with a towel.
4. Pound the garlic with a few pinches of salt in a mortar until smooth.
5. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (300g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 49 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.4g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 7.4mg||2 %|
|Sodium 89.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 515.7mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 13.8g|
|Protein 7.5g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 136
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.