1.Brown ground turkey in a skillet over medium/high heat. Once finished, drain excess
juice out of the skillet and place turkey in a bowl.
2. Beat together whole eggs and egg whites. Pour eggs into skillet.
3. While eggs cook, mix sun-dried tomatoes with ground turkey.
4. When eggs are cooked firmly enough to flip, place ground turkey on one half of the
5. Flip open side of eggs over to cover the ground turkey. Let cook for 2-3 minutes, then
flip omelet. Cook until eggs are not runny.
6. Place omelet onto a plate and then pour pureed avocado over the top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1112g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 756 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 84g||112 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.2g||126 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12g|
|Cholesterol 3246.2mg||999 %|
|Sodium 1743.5mg||60 %|
|Potassium 2307.9mg||61 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 13.8g|
|Protein 143.3g||205 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1397
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!