1) Blend the Oatmeal in a blender until powder consistency.
2) Add in the egg whites and blend again for a few seconds.
3) Spray the Wafflemaker with butter flavor PAM.
4) Pour mixture into waffle maker.
5) Cook for approximately 4-5 minutes or until desired consistency.
Sprinkle with Equal and/ or Sugar Free Syrup
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (589g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 38 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.3g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 757mg||26 %|
|Potassium 1294.2mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 102.5g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.2g||65 %|
|Sugars, other 86.3g|
|Protein 64.7g||92 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 667
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.