Ultra Grain Hard Whole Wheat makes these less like Whole Wheat, soft and fluffy.
1. In a medium bowl, combine flours, baking powder, sugar, and salt; mix well.
2. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Stir in milk just until moistened.
4. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8 to 10 times.
5. Roll to 3/4-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (98g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 14.1mg||4 %|
|Sodium 2622mg||90 %|
|Potassium 111.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 33.6g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 195
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.