1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Preheat a nonstick pan to medium heat.
3. Remove the mushroom stems and finely chop them.
4. Sauté the mushrooms in butter and add spices, tomato paste, ½ cup (125 mL) of Parmesan cheese and the condiments.
5. After the mushrooms have been sautéed, garnish the mushroom heads; top with panko and the remaining ½ cup (125 mL) of Parmesan cheese.
6. Cook in the oven on a baking sheet until the toppings are golden brown.
More recipes are available on flavour.ca.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (490g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 100 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.1g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 21.3mg||7 %|
|Sodium 15241.1mg||526 %|
|Potassium 1560.6mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.5g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 59.7g|
|Protein 41.4g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 517
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!