1. Preheat oven to 375*.
2. Saute ground beef, onions, peppers and garlic for 10 minutes, or until beef is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain off excess fat and season with salt and pepper.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, rice, worcestershire sauce and italian seasoning. Remove from heat; stir in 1 cup of cheese.
4. Spread mixture evenly into a 13"x9" baking dish and top with tomato sauce and remaining cheese.
5. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
6. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (517g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 155 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.3g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 63.8mg||20 %|
|Sodium 509.6mg||18 %|
|Potassium 872.9mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.7g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 62g|
|Protein 23.8g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 532
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.