1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the apples in the pie plate.
2. Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into quarters; place in large bowl. Add remaining ½ cup of apples and pecans
3. In small bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and corn syrup until well blended. Add brown sugar mixture to dough mixture; toss gently to combine; Spoon mixture of apples in pan.
4. Bake 28 to 38 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Invert onto serving platter.
5. 5. Remove lid from icing. Microwave icing on high 10 to 15 seconds or until or drizzling consistence. Drizzle over warm coffee cake. Serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (48g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 53 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.9g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 6.1mg||2 %|
|Sodium 20.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 68.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 17.6g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 126
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!