1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
2. Combine sugar and water in a frying pan and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and cook without stirring for 8 minutes, or until syrup is golden. Use a wet pastry brush to remove any crystals from sides of pan, if necessary.
3. Remove from heat and stir in butter, until melted.
4. Arrange peach slices in a 21cm (base measurement) cake tin, overlapping slightly. Drizzle half the syrup over peaches.
5. Trim pastry to a 22cm round (it will be a little big, but will shrink during cooking). Bake for 20 minutes, until pastry is golden.
6. Place frying pan with remaining syrup back over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes, or until reduced and thickened slightly. Stir in vanilla.
7. Stand tart in tin for 5 minutes. Place a large plate over tin, and carefully invert. Lift off tin. Drizzle with syrup, sprinkle with rosemary, and serve immediately with cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (169g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.7g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 16.1mg||5 %|
|Sodium 623.7mg||22 %|
|Potassium 276.1mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 31.2g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 201
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!