1. Select "Meat/Chicken" mode on the Pressure Cooker and set for 15 min
2. Add the oil and all the vegetables to the heating pot. Sauté for 5 min
3. Stir in all the ingredients except the chicken. Place the chicken pieces on top
4. Secure the lid and turn the pressure knob to the closed position
5. Once done, release the pressure completely and remove the lid
6. Remove the chicken and shred it using two forks
7. Return the chicken shreds to the rice
8. Give a gentle stir and serve immediately
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (804g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 645 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 71.6g||95 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.3g||101 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.6g|
|Cholesterol 345mg||106 %|
|Sodium 424.9mg||15 %|
|Potassium 1252.8mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.7g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 51.6g|
|Protein 91g||130 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1255
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!