1. For best results, all ingredients and utensils should be at room temperature.
2. Place yeast, flour, sugar, and salt in a commercial mixer (batch as needed). Using a dough hook attachment, mix on low speed for 30 seconds. Leave dry ingredients in mixer.
3. Add warm water (110 °F) and oil to dry ingredients. Mix for 6 minutes on low speed.
4. Begin shaping dough. For 25 servings, shape about 2 lb 1 oz dough into a ball. For 50 servings, shape dough into 2 balls, about 2 lb 1 oz each. Let rest for 20 minutes.
5. Place 1 dough ball in the center of a sheet pan (18" x 26" x 1") heavily coated with pan release spray and sprinkled with 1/4 cup (about 1 1/4 oz) cornmeal. For 25 servings, use 1 pan. For 50 servings, use 2 pans.
6. Roll or spread dough 1/8" thick to rim of pan. Keep edges thicker than center.
7. Top dough with desired topping.
8. (Optional) Refer to D-30A Vegetable Pizza or D-31 Pizza with Ground Turkey Topping.
Cooking Process #2: Same Day Service
NSLP/SBP Crediting Information: 1 piece provides 2 oz equivalent grains.
Full sheet pan cut 5 x 5 servings.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (69g)|
|Recipe Makes: 25 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 17 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.9g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 353.1mg||12 %|
|Potassium 157.7mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.6g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 30.2g|
|Protein 6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 173
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!