Try this Vanilla-Peppermint Cupcakes recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners, set aside.
2. In medium bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter on medium high, until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually add sugar and beat until well combined and fluffy. Reduce the mixer speed to medium and slowly add egg and egg whites until blended.
4. With mixer on low add half of the flour mixture; mix until just blended. Add the milk, vanilla and peppermint extract. Add remaining flour and make sure everything is blended.
5. Pour batter into paper cups and bake for 22-25 minutes. Let cool before adding Peppermint-Vanilla Frosting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (76g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 38.1mg||12 %|
|Sodium 4765.9mg||164 %|
|Potassium 82.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 11.9g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 149
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.