1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine ingredients:
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup butter and 4 eggs. (It will look clumpy and runny.)
- Stir in 1/2 cup vodka and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
- Option: Brush the tops of the cupcakes with more vodka!
- In a large bowl, cream together 1 stick butter and 4 cups powdered sugar.
- Optionally cream in cream cheese.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1/2 cup vanilla vodka, one tablespoon at a time. (Add more or less depending on your desired consistency or a little milk.)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1864g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3267 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 363g||484 %|
|Saturated Fat 223.2g||1116 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 93.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15g|
|Cholesterol 1011.9mg||311 %|
|Sodium 58037mg||2001 %|
|Potassium 1858.6mg||49 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 356.8g||105 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 350.1g|
|Protein 67.7g||97 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4921
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!