1. Place the butter in a large mug and microwave it for 20 to 30 seconds until melted.
2. Add the egg and whisk it in with a fork.
3. Stir in the milk, vanilla and sugar.
4. Add the flour and salt. Mix the batter with a fork until smooth.
5. Divide the batter between two mugs.
6. Place a paper towel into the microwave and set the mug on top (this is to catch any batter if your mug cake overflows)
7. Microwave separately for 50 seconds each until risen. Take care not to overcook or the cake will dry out fast.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (60g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 106 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.8g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 30.9mg||10 %|
|Sodium 7240.2mg||250 %|
|Potassium 41.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.2g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 183
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!