1. Roast veal bones at 500? for 20 min. or until brown.
2. Remove from oven and paint bones with tomato paste.
3. Return to oven for another 15 min.
4. Place bones in large stock pot.
5. Place carrots, onions, celery in mixing bowl and coat with oil, salt, and pepper.
6. Roast vegetables at 350? for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Add to stock pot.
7. Add in remaining ingredients and fill pot with cold water.
8. Run on low heat for 6-8 hours.
9. Strain and refrigerate immedieately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (248g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.3g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 169.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 1008.1mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.2g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g||50 %|
|Sugars, other 22.7g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 146
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!