Try this Veal with Mushrooms recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Sauté the Onion in hot Butter until lightly browned.
2. Add Mushrooms and Wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Thicken with Beurre Manie (Butter+Flour).
4. Add Cream and season to taste with Paprika, Maggi, Salt, Pepper + Lemon Juice.
5. Keep sauce warm while cooking the Veal.
6. Season Veal slices with Salt, Pepper + Paprika and sauté in hot oil for 3 minutes, turning one during this time. Meat should be still slightly pink.
7. Add to mushroom sauce, heat gently and serve.
8. Trim each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and some chives.
Recipe from Claudia Wagner
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1107g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 1864 (96%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 207.1g||276 %|
|Saturated Fat 49.3g||246 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 57g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 90.3g|
|Cholesterol 142.5mg||44 %|
|Sodium 343.5mg||12 %|
|Potassium 95.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 21.7g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1951
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.