01. Boil potatoes until tender when poked with a fork (approx. 18 mins). Drain and mash with 1/4 cup unsweetened vegan milk, 2 tsp vegan butter, and 3/4 tsp salt. Set aside.
01. Heat 2-3 tsp vegan butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add garlic, onion, carrots, and broccoli. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add spinach and green onion. Saute until tender. Season with a pinch of salt.
02. Mash vegetables into potato mixture. Refrigerate until cool enough to handle.
FORMING AND BREADING PATTIES
01. Measure out approx. 2 tbsp of potato mixture, roll into a ball and flatten into a 3/4" patty. Arrange patties on parchment paper. Makes 14-18 patties. Chill or freeze so they are firm before breading.
02. Gather 3 bowls. Fill the first with 1/2 cup flour, the second with a mixture of unsweetened vegan milk, cornstarch and salt, and the third with breadcrumbs.
03. Dip each patty into flour, followed by the cornstarch thickened milk, and then the bread crumbs.
04. Bake in air fryer until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (229g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 28.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 864.3mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.3g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 31.4g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 174
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!