1. Heat oil in large frypan
2. Add onion and cook stirring for 5 mins, until soften
3. Add garlic and paprika and cook, stirring for 30 seconds, until fragrant
4. Add mushrooms and increase heat to high, cook, stirring, for 5 mins, until tender
5. Add stock and worcestershire sauce and bring to the boil. Gently boil until sauce thickens slightly
6. Stir through toffutti cream cheese and parsley
7. Serve with rice and salad
If using brown rice make sure you put on (in rice cooker) for at least 20 mins before you start cooking
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (547g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1427.6mg||49 %|
|Potassium 656.4mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 16.3g|
|Protein 6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 107
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!