1. Mix potato flour, coconut flour, green banana flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
2. Mix 1 tbsp flax meal in 3 tbsp hot water. Let sit for 2 minutes and add to flour.
3. Blend 2 bananas in 3/4 cup of non dairy milk. Add to flour mix.
4. Add honey and vanilla extract.
5. Mix together and then add raisins.
6. Add non dairy milk until desired consistency.
7. Preheat skillet to medium heat with olive oil.
8. Pour batter into fry pan at low heat.
9. Add blueberries before flipping pancakes.
10. Cook until lightly brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (374g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 689 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 76.5g||102 %|
|Saturated Fat 65.5g||327 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 1.6mg||1 %|
|Sodium 98.5mg||3 %|
|Potassium 1591.9mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 109.3g||32 %|
|Dietary Fiber 26.7g||107 %|
|Sugars, other 82.6g|
|Protein 13.7g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1103
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!