1. In a large pan, saute the onion with the olive oil, until soft. As you are using so little olive oil you may need to add a splash of water to prevent sticking.
2. Add the carrots and butternut squash and cook gently for 5 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for another few minutes.
4. Add the lentils, soya mince and red wine and stir well to combine.
5. Add the stock, tomato puree and mustard. Give a good stir and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover with a lid and leave to cook for between 45 minutes and an hour. Stirring occasionally. Add the peas at the last minute.The stew should be nicely thickened and flavourful.
6. Season and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (268g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 603.2mg||21 %|
|Potassium 429mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 14.1g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 95
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!