1. Wash the potatoes and cut them into cubes
2. Cook them in salted boiling water for around 8-10 minutes until soft. Then drain off the water and set aside.
3. Wash the pepper, remove seeds and cut into strips
4. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into chunks
5. Peel the onion and garlic and chop both finely
6. Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat and add the potato pieces. Brown for about 5 minutes, turning it half way
7. Add the pepper pieces, the onion, and the garlic. Season with salt, pepper and the thyme, let it brown for another 2 minutes.
8. Cut the mozzarella cheese
9. Carefully add the tomatoes with the cheese to the pan
10. Whisk the eggs with the milk and pour into the pan
11. Spread the liquid evenly by tipping the pan circularly a little
12. Let it become a little thicker, then cover the pan with it's lid or a big plate for about 3 minutes.
13. Serve and enjoy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (226g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.2g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 10.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 128mg||4 %|
|Potassium 647.2mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 22.3g|
|Protein 8.3g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 169
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!