1. Roughly chop onion, celery, turnip and scallions
2. In a large stockpot or dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil until shimmering and saute vegetables until tender
3. Add all vegetables to the stockpot along with beans, salt, and water. Bring to rolling boil and immediately reduce heat to medium-low, cover cook until vegetables are soft and soup is flavorful. About 15-20 minutes.
4. While soup is cooking, puree garlic parsely and remaining olive oil in a food processor,
5. Divide soup among serving bowls and float a dollop of herb mixture to each bowl.
OPTIONAL CHICKEN: In a separate pan, boil chicken breast until lightly cooked, cut into spoon sized pieces, and add at Step 3.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (546g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 33 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.7g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 37.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 351mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 4.6g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 60
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!